3D - Mitsubishi Mirage C73A Sedan

Listening to: Stardust - Musics sounds better with you

Well, this one goes a long way back. I consider this one my very first decent project on 3D. Its not finished, and i doubt it will be anytime soon.

For starters, the very first one was based on a 3D mesh of the stock Mitsubishi Mirage C73A Sedan provided by Red_Tsi. He gave me permission to play around with it and the end result was a chopped sporty ute with a longer wheelbase and several modifications. Since then I've being developing my own meshes of it and tuning jobs, trying to get it perfect both in looks and performance.

Right now I'm planing to get it back on its sedan form, by making a trackday version of it. After that, 3 different versions of the ute will be made for highway racing and one will be developed as a D1 GP contender.

  • S.T.L. Time Attack Coupe
  • S.T.L. UTE Evolution
  • S.T.L. UTE Evolution II
  • S.T.L. UTE Evolution III
  • S.T.L. UTE Evolution II D1GP
After those, I'll be able to say that my job will be done with this model. :P

No comments: