All love for Mother Russia... Games!

Now playing: Drist - Arterial Black

doing my usual internet stroll, i came around these games from russian developers.

Lada Racing Club


I gotta say, it may look lame, but on the core, it feels like a good game, the customization is nice, the scenery is nicely done and vivid. Imo, in a street racing game that is a must. My only beef with it is that it uses Starforce as DRM protection, and like i said before, no DRM protected crap on my pc, specially one that literally burns down your pc on install.

Lada Racing Club 2 and Gaz Racing


A sequel, but what got my attention to this one was the quality of the graphics, unfortunaly, i couldn't find any real traffic action footage of the game.

The Transporter Game(?)


I don't know if the game's name is really this one, i'm guessing it from the developer site link name :P. Anyway, what i loved here is the concept of it. Basically, it's a traffic simulator game, nothing more, nothing less, But the idea of dealing with a virtual traffic is far to awesome for my tastes (time to put my roadrage in practice :P). Also, the little details like the car "shake" when the driver enters it. The rain, everything is pure eye candy. I wonder if i'll manage to get my hands on it once released.

No comments: