3D - Kawasaki District

Listening to: Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister


Madness... this is pure madness... I don't know anymore for how long i have been into this project, or what changes I've made to it. Still, i keep going with it, and I honestly don't know if I'll ever finish it.

Anyway, this is an attempt to make a photo realistic 3d scene for Racer, in order to have nice places to use for future "render shots" that I'll produce and put ingame. Like the name basically says, it's an small portion of an japanese neighborhood area, with lots of typical details. all models on are are barely based on constructions I've seen on pictures scattered around the web, mixing lots of elements trying to create something unique.

So far, if everything follows the actual plan, i shall cut the map a bit and add all the planed stores / houses in a single block. I only hope that it doesn't become a polymonster map by the end of it. Also, i'll probably drop some colors in a more advanced stage to make easier to notice the details of it... :P




No comments: